Are you interested in posting a job position on our free job board? If you provide DAPL with a PDF of the job requirements and contact information for the specific job description, DAPL will do a courtesy post of your job posting for 30 days from publication date.
For more information or to have a posting published, contact us.
Sr. Lease Administration Analyst
Sr. Lease Administration Analyst
A Sr. Lease Administration Analyst will perform functions of both a Lease Analyst and a Division Order Analyst. This employee may also assist in our Owner Relations Department. We are looking for an individual with 6+ years of experience in lease, division order, and owner relations (preference for those with Permian Basin and Texas experience) to add to our land administration group.
Employee will review leases and ensure proper setup into the land system. Review and interpretation of specific lease clauses and assistance in running monthly SOX reports and validations will be on-going.
Employee will facilitate the distribution of proceeds from oil and gas sales and collection of well expenses in an assigned region by determining the relative ownership of the Company, working interest partners and royalty holders through analyses of title documents and by maintaining and updating ownership records.
Respond to each owner inquiry within two business days. Contact interest owners and ensure proper information is disseminated as needed. A good customer service attitude is imperative. Utilizing different software programs with the ability to validate any response prior to providing information to owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred associated with accounting or finance, but not required
- LandPro experience a plus
- OGSys experience a plus
- 6+ years related experience and/or training in the industry, preferable in a land administration role
If you are interested, please contact me. If you would like to submit your resume, please note the position in the subject line.
Division Order Manager
RSP Permian, L.L.C.
Land Tech / Jr. Division Order Analyst - Noble Royalties
Land Tech / Jr. Division Order Analyst Position - Addison, TX:
Join a team of professionals facilitating analysis and maintenance of ownerships within numerous internal entities, to ensure correct title, revenue distributions, division/transfer orders, including the set-up and maintenance of revenue, JIB and other decks.
- Ability to analyze data from division orders, and other related documentation
- Experience in online courthouse research, state commission sites, oil/gas industry software
- Interact with Accounting, Tax, Lease, Owner Relations and other departments, as well as outside vendors on daily basis to clear up interest discrepancies
- Must possess good problem solving, negotiating, communication and written skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- May be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the company
- Analytical & mathematical aptitude
- Good communication, research & organizational skills
- Assertive, self-motivated personality
- Preferred 3 – 5 years of experience in land administration
- Will work under direct supervision of Curative/Revenue Recovery Manager
- Ability to handle large work-load work in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Additional Benefits
If interest please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mineral & Royalty Acquisition Landman
Qualified candidates please send resume to email@example.com
Gallatin Natural Resources, LLC was founded in 2014 to pursue mineral & royalty acquisitions in major shale basins across the United States. Its partners are young entrepreneurs who have been in the mineral acquisition business since 2009, deploying over $100MM in roughly 400 individual transactions since inception. We are currently seeking to add Acquisition Agents whose primary focus will be the origination of potential acquisition leads.
-Utilize company resources (software & subscriptions) to originate acquisition opportunities and engage with mineral owners via cold calling efforts, email, networking and direct mail
-Work directly with Gallatin Managing Partners to develop skill set necessary to engage in successful negotiations with mineral owners
-Draft and review of Purchase and Sale Agreements and other legal documents necessary to the acquisition process
-Position structured as independent contractor; compensation primarily commission-based with no limit on earnings potential
-Determined and aggressive personality that does not get easily discouraged
-Hard working, self-motivated, competitive, able to handle 30+ cold calls per day, eager and willing to do what it takes to succeed
-Honest, trustworthy, strong relational skills, team player
-Lease acquisition and/or direct sales experience ideal; however, recent graduates encouraged to apply
-Energy Management or Business degree preferred
-While not required, preferred for individual to live in Dallas
Knowledge and Skills
-Familiarity with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Docs
-Experience with drillinginfo a plus